At first I'm kinda confused why it should be named as Detergent for Women... hahaha.. well it is specially made for women's matter.I have to admit everytime I got my period, the blood stain is really bothersome. :s And I believe many women out there are facing the same thing with me. So I decide to give this detergent a try.
So here it is Daiso Detergent for Women
Perfectly removes menstrual blood and vaginal discharge stains.
How to Use
Moisten the underwear, apply an appropriate amount of the product, wash it by hand and then machine-wash it with other clothes.
- Do not apply it to silk products. They may shrink.
- Test the product in advance on cloths that may lose color
- Do not leave cloths for a long time after application of the product or they may be become discolored.
- Wear rubber gloves if you suffer from chapped skin or if you will use it for a long time.
- Rinse your hands well with water and use hand cream to moisten the skin after use
- If swallowed, drink water, induce vomiting and take appropriate measures. When the product comes into contact with the eye, immediately flush under running water. If you find any abnormalities in either case, go to the hospital and seek mdical attention
- Use only for intended purpose
Usage : For cotton, linen and synthetic fibers.
Target use amount : 5 mililiters for 100 cubic centimeters
Components: Surface active agent (16% Polyoxyethylene alkyl ether, Fattyacid alkanolamide, Alkyl betaine) Water softener (alkaline chemicals)
Comes in a white pinkish bottle and a flip cap. It also has a small hole that enough to take out the products. But since this is a liquid detergent, I found out it's a little bit messy after taking out the products and need to wipe it clean.
I got this from Daiso in Singapore for S$3 via pre-order. With 80 ml and sleek bottle packaging, I think it's quite good for travelling.
The liquid detergent is clear and fragrance-free. But there's detergent smell comes after I dillute it with water. Okay it's kinda bothering me, but it's a detergent so I can't complain. Effective for removing stains and I'm quite impressive. :) Moreover, it's cheap and last quite long too, but it depends on usage.
What I love is they provide and write the caution very clearly about what should you do and what shouldn't. As it said, this product makes my skin dry after usage, therefore please do not skip your hand cream or hand moisturizer. For those who have sensitive skin, I recommend you to use gloves instead of bare hand.
-Effective for removing stains
-Drying my skin
-Hard to find these here
Just grab one to try (>ω<＊).