1. Post these rules.
2. You must post 11 random things about yourself.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post.
4. Create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
5. Go to their blog and tell them that you’ve tagged them.
6. No stuff in the tagging section about ‘you are tagged if you are reading this.’ blah blah blah, you legitimately have to tag 11 people!
11 Random Things About Me
1.Love with doll and cute plushie. I own so many and put them on my bed. I feel my bed too big without them.
2.I can eat main course with desserts. Sometimes when I eat my lunch/dinner and my Dad bring me ice cream, I could eat the ice first and back to my meal without any weird taste in my mouth. Okay this is a bad habit LOL.. Not only ice cream but I think all sweets such as cake, jelly, etc.Even fruits xD
3.I love Pucca more than Hello Kitty or any other cute cartoon characters!
4.I like drinking tea everyday. Green tea, black tea, all kind of tea.
5.I don't like plain or vanilla milk. Especially a hot milk in the morning make me dizzy :S
6.I eat a lot more than people think.
7.I need two pillow, two bolster, and a soft fluffy blanket (such as my beloved Pucca bedcover) to sleep.
8.I have a low blood pressure/hypotension. Sometimes can be easily feeling dizzy.
9.Red is most of all my belongings color. Bag, shoes, clothes, stationary, and many more. My friend even said when I dressed all red it's really easy to find me in crowded LOL.
10.I love cooking and baked sweets.
11.I love writing diaries since I was a little.Maybe that's a good reason why I love blogging too.
These are questions from Citraramya :
1.What is your favourite song these days? Why do you love it?
GACKT-Kimi no Aitakute... ~~ Love his voice .. x3 I love Japanese songs!
2. If you are a king/ president of your country, what will you do to spread ‘eco-friendly-life virus’ to your people?
Take your own shopping bag if you want to go shopping.Or at least use paper bag instead of plastic bag.
3. What do you love the most about your personality?
I'm such a deep thinker before doing anything.Although sometimes I take too much time to think. But that makes me really sure about things I wanna do, I wanna buy, I wanna share.
4. What do you think about writing blog? Is it very important for you, or it’s just something to spend your time?
Writing blog is about having fun because I used to love writing and journalistic. :) I love making short stories, poem, and many more. So I think I could improve my writing skills with blogging and learn to share my opinion with others.
5. Do you read magazine? If yes, what magazine? If not, why?
Yes when I was teen, but not now. Magazine price is getting higher and higher with a smaller and smaller size. :(
6. What was your dream when you were 8 years old?
I want to be a teacher. And I am a teacher now :D
7. What vehicle do you like? Why?
Helicopter. So I could get rid of Jakarta's traffic jam LOL...
8. What is your favourite skincare/bodycare brand? Why?
The Skinfood for skincare.It has so many range that you can choose depends on your skin condition.Moreover it's cheap but come in bulk size. For bodycare, I didn't stick on one brand. I used different brand for each items.
9. What do you know about natural-organic skincare?
Skincare based on natural and organic ingredients. Such as fruits, vegetables, etc.
10. Which language that you adore?
Japanese.I tried my best now to learn Japanese. Since it similar with Chinese that I'd learned before, I hope it should be easier to learn Japanese hahaha.*daydreaming*
11. Do you believe in ‘love at the first sight’?
Yes, but it never happen to me.
These are questions from Phanie from Diary of a Product Junkie ^ o ^
1. Growing up, what or who is your inspiration and why?
My mother. She's trying her best as a mother. I hope one day I could be like her. :D
2. What is your favorite makeup item that you can't live without?
BB cream. Help me to freshen my looks in the morning.
3. Name your favorite snacks.
Flavored seaweed, wafer, biscuit, chocoball, chocolate, so many la can not mention them all LOL.
4. What is your current favorite makeup primer?
Monistat Chafing Gel Relief Powder
5. What is your current favorite perfume?
The Body Shop Japanese Cherry Blossom. I'd tried on another brand with the same variant, but TBS is the best.
6. What do you think of atheists or agnostics?
Depends on people. If they choose to be like that, it's their own choice.
7. What do you like to do on your free time?
Drawing and knitting.
8. What gadget do you want right now?
9. Windows or Apple or Linux?
Apple of course ...
10. Lipgloss or Lipstick?
11. BB Cream or Foundation?
And here is 11 eleven that I create :D
1.Make Up or Skincare? Why?
2.What make up that you bring along inside your make up pouch?
3.Lipgloss or Liptint?
4. Blackberry or Android?
5.What makes you decide to blog? And which part do you like in blogging?
6.Mascara or False Lashes?
7. If you could travel somewhere in Earth, what would it be?
8. What color do you think represent you the most?
9. Name one your favorite dish.
10. Mention your favorite candy flavor.
11. Dark Chocolate or Milk Chocolate
Okay, now I wanna tag...
Sorry if you've been tag before.. just skip it if you don't have time to do this :D Just enjoy the fun!